Wednesday 3 January 2018

Dragon Ball Z Buidokai 3 / Naruto Street Battle MUGEN

Both are games that marked my childhood. I remember when I was 11 years old, my parents bought a new PC for the home, with some games. This was one of them. It's running in the 2D battle engine M.U.G.E.N., and it has a lot of characters of the Dragon Ball universe, including the infamous Broly Nightmare SSJ3. The password to extract the files are after the letters "pw".

This was the game included in the CD of my friend which we played the most. It's the most complete game with plenty of characters of all the seasons of Naruto. All of them offer nice habilities and transformations, with good music also. In this time I'll recover two MUGEN Naruto games also which were part of the CD. I don't remember their names, that's why I still haven't them, but I remember the games aswell. No password needed to extract files.

No comments:

Post a Comment